You can trust our selection for Dvd-r Media Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 50608 reviews for Dvd-r Media and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Dvd-r Media where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Dvd-r Media.
Comparison Chart for Best Dvd-r Media
We found 50608 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Dvd-r Media and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5GB 8X with Branded Surface - 50pk Spindle||9.8||Check Offer|
|2||HP DVD+R Double Layer 8X 8.5GB 240min Video||9.6||Check Offer|
|3||Verbatim DVD-R Blank Discs AZO Dye 4.7GB 16X Recordable Disc - 100 Pack Spindle Frustration Free Packaging||9.4||Check Offer|
|4||Maxell MAX638014 16x DVD-R Media||9.4||Check Offer|
|5||Maxell MAX638022 DVD Recordable Media||9.2||Check Offer|
|6||Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB 16x AZO Recordable Media Disc - 100 Disc Spindle (FFP) - 97459||9||Check Offer|
|7||SEYOO Smart Buy 50 Pack DVD+r Dl 8.5gb 8X DVD Plus R Double Layer Printable White Inkjet Blank Data Recordable Media 50 Discs Spindle (XG)||8.8||Check Offer|
|8||Philips Branded 16X DVD-R Media 100 Pack in Spindle with Handle (DM4S6H00F/17)||8.2||Check Offer|
|9||PlexDisc DVD-R 4.7GB 16x Logo Branded Recordable Media Disc - 100 Disc Spindle (FFP) 632-815-BX||8.2||Check Offer|
|10||MediaPro Blank DVD - Professional Grade White Inkjet Hub Printable 4.7GB 16x DVD-R - 100 Pack (White)||8.2||Check Offer|
1. Verbatim DVD+R DL 8.5GB 8X with Branded Surface – 50pk Spindle
- 50 high-grade non-rewritable DVD+R discs with a one hundred year archival life; OEM drive certified
- Advanced AZO recording dye optimizes read/write performance and is supported by high speed double layer writers.
- Blazing speeds up to 10X allow for 8.
- Ideal for archiving home movies.
2. HP DVD+R Double Layer 8X 8.5GB 240min Video
- Each spindle contains 50 pieces of 8.5 gigabytes double layered 8x write-speed DVD+R discs
- Stores 8.5 gigabytes of data or up to 240 minutes of TV and Video
- Compatible with DVD+R DL drives of HP, Philips, Sony, Lite on and other leading manufacturers
- Ideal for archiving movies and large amount of data
3. Verbatim DVD-R Blank Discs AZO Dye 4.7GB 16X Recordable Disc – 100 Pack Spindle Frustration Free Packaging
- Blank DVD Discs: Ideal for recording home movies and video clips, this blank DVD set includes 100 high-grade non-rewritable blank DVDS.
- AZO Technology: Engineered with patented AZO recording dye, our DVD-R blank discs provide the highest level of read/write performance, reliability and archival life.
- 7GB Capacity: With 4.
- Frustration-Free Packaging: Our DVD-R Blank Disc in certified frustration-free packaging that minimizes breakage; reusable spindle enables long-term, dust-free storage.
- Verbatim Value: Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969 and guarantees this product with a limited lifetime warranty and technical support.
4. Maxell MAX638014 16x DVD-R Media
- 4.7GB Capacity
- Compatible with 8X DVD recording devices
- Ideal for archiving data files and music
- Stores up to 2 hours of video recording
- 100 Discs per pack
5. Maxell MAX638022 DVD Recordable Media
- The Package Length of the Product is 13.97 centimeters
- The Package Widht of the Product is 13.97 centimeters
- The Package Height of the Product is 10.16 centimeters
- Country of Origin: CHINA
6. Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB 16x AZO Recordable Media Disc – 100 Disc Spindle (FFP) – 97459
- 100 high-grade non-rewritable DVD+R discs with a one hundred year archival life and OEM drive certified.
- Advanced AZO recording dye optimizes read/write performance allowing to record in approximately 5 minutes.
- 7GB is ideal for storing digital images, music , video and more.
- Compatible with most DVD-R and DVD+R drives including Pioneer, Apple, Sony, Dell, LG, HP, Lenovo and others.
- Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969, and guarantees this product with a limited lifetime warranty and technical support.
7. SEYOO Smart Buy 50 Pack DVD+r Dl 8.5gb 8X DVD Plus R Double Layer Printable White Inkjet Blank Data Recordable Media 50 Discs Spindle (XG)
- AAA grade quality.
- Excellent compatibility with DVD writers, video players and DVD-ROM drivers.
- Relatively low cost per megabyte.
- No groove White Inkjet Hub Printable surface top.
- Quantity: 50 Pcs Total. Packing: CakeBox/Spindle.
8. Philips Branded 16X DVD-R Media 100 Pack in Spindle with Handle (DM4S6H00F/17)
- Each spindle contains 100 pieces of 4.7 gigabytes, 16x write-speed DVD-R recordable video discs
- Stores 4.7GB data or up to 2 hours of video
- Stable and accurate recording at high speed
- Ideal for recording DVD quality home movies and video clips
9. PlexDisc DVD-R 4.7GB 16x Logo Branded Recordable Media Disc – 100 Disc Spindle (FFP) 632-815-BX
- 100 high-grade non-rewritable DVD-R] Logo Top Branded discs
- 4.7GB of Storage] for storing photos, videos, data files and up to 120 mins of audio/video content
- Fast Burn Speed] With up to 16x burn speed, record 4.7GB or 2 hours of content in minutes
- Excellent Compatibility] Playback recorded content on virtually all CD/ DVD /BD drives, gaming systems, and CD/ DVD /BD players.
- Archival Quality] Be confident your content will last for decades when stored properly
10. MediaPro Blank DVD – Professional Grade White Inkjet Hub Printable 4.7GB 16x DVD-R – 100 Pack (White)
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE BLANK DVD – MediaPro DVD-Rs feature the high-quality manufacturing and performance professionals demand, and are used in duplication houses throughout the world.
- HIGH VALUE – Get the most for your money with MediaPro blank discs.
- INKJET HUB PRINTABLE SURFACE – This pack of 100 MediaPro blank DVDs has a white top surface, intended for use with direct-to-disc inkjet printers from Epson, Rimage (2000i and Allegro systems), Primera, Microboards, and others.
- IMPROVED PACKAGING – MediaPro blank DVDs are now packaged in individual cartons to minimize breakage during shipping.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Each MediaPro DVD-R has the capacity to store up to 4.
Dvd-r Media Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Dvd-r Media stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Dvd-r Media in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Dvd-r Media for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Dvd-r Media Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Dvd-r Media in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dvd-r Media currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dvd-r Media based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dvd-r Media before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dvd-r Media they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dvd-r Media, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dvd-r Media before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dvd-r Media will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dvd-r Media if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dvd-r Media on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.