Are you looking for Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 Reviews? Our experts found 43459 number of feedback online for "Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240. On selected products for the Best Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240
Our team scanned 43459 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 in this article.
|1||Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Turntable (Analog & USB)||9.8||Check Offer|
|2||Audio-Technica AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge Green & at-HS1 Universal Headshell for LP120-USB||9.8||Check Offer|
|3||Gold plated Headshell, mount||9.6||Check Offer|
|4||Audio-Technica At3600L Phonograph Cartridge Standard Mount Magnetic Cartridge Replacement Stylus for DJ Turntable Cartridges||9.6||Check Offer|
|5||Audio-Technica AT-HS4 Universal Turntable Headshell||9.2||Check Offer|
|6||Padyrytu Dynamic Magnetic Cartridge Needle Stylus AT-3600L for Record Player||8.8||Check Offer|
|7||Fluance RT80 Classic High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Audio Technica AT91 Cartridge||8.6||Check Offer|
|8||Tracking Wizard Tonearm Cartridge Alignment Protractor Compatible with Audio-Technica AT-LP240 & AT-LP1240 Turntables||8.4||Check Offer|
|9||Audio-Technica AT-VM95C/H Turntable Headshell/Cartridge Combo Kit Blue||8.4||Check Offer|
|10||Audio-Technica AT-HS1 Universal Headshell for LP120-USB||8.2||Check Offer|
1. Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Turntable (Analog & USB)
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor with selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds.
- Fully manual operation featuring adjustable dynamic anti-skate control, variable pitch control with quartz speed lock, and balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice).
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover.
2. Audio-Technica AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge Green & at-HS1 Universal Headshell for LP120-USB
- Product 1: VM95 Series dual Magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil Elliptical stylus
- Product 1: Aluminum cantilever
- Product 1: Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Product 1: Durable low-resonance polymer Housing
- Product 2: All metal construction with integral finger lift
- Product 2: Rubber washer for secure fit to tone arm
- Product 2: Color coded lead wires and cartridge mounting hardware
- Product 2: Fits the AT-LP120-USB, AT-LP240-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Turntables
3. Gold plated Headshell
- Made to order in England exclusively by AudioOrigin
- Top Quality Audio Technica Cartridge, Pure rich, warm sound
- High Quality transparent FURUKAWA 5N Pure Soft Annealed Silver Litz Cartridge wires – regarded as the best available – see product description below.
- Exceptional low and high frequency delivery, superb sound reproduction
- T.92 usb, AT-LP120 usb, AT-LP1240 usb, AT-PL120
4. Audio-Technica At3600L Phonograph Cartridge Standard Mount Magnetic Cartridge Replacement Stylus for DJ Turntable Cartridges
- Excellent sound quality and strong tracking capability.
- Easy to install. Compatible with phonograph accepting standard cartridge-mounted cartridges
- With a plastic protect cover, prevent cartridge from damaged
- Low distortion. Great value for money
- Outstanding customer service,feel free to contact us
5. Audio-Technica AT-HS4 Universal Turntable Headshell
- Universal ½”-mount headshell for 4-pin tonearms
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to the bare minimum
- Angled shape suitable for straight tonearms
- Finger lift enables precise stylus placement
- Includes lead wires and mounting screws
6. Padyrytu Dynamic Magnetic Cartridge Needle Stylus AT-3600L for Record Player
- Tracking Force Range: 1.5-2.5 grams (2.0 grams (20 mN) recommended tracking force)
- Channel Separation: Greater than24 dB at 1 kHz
- Output: 4.2 mV
- Frequency Response: 20-20, Hz
- Channel Balance: within 1.5 dB
7. Fluance RT80 Classic High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Audio Technica AT91 Cartridge
- Premium components allow this high fidelity belt driven turntable to produce a pure analog listening experience that recreates the performance the way the artist intended.
- High performance Audio Technica cartridge produces outstanding clarity.
- Perfect playback using the balanced aluminum S-Type tonearm ensures the stylus is rested deep in your record’s groove, producing every audio detail indistinguishable from the original recording.
- Each turntable is beautifully crafted with thick, engineered wood, incorporating isolation feet & an aluminum platter which results in superior isolation from unwanted vibrations.
- Captivating signal clarity is produced with a high quality Texas Instruments preamp, ground terminal and gold plated RCA line outputs that ensures warm, true sound.
8. Tracking Wizard Tonearm Cartridge Alignment Protractor Compatible with Audio-Technica AT-LP240 & AT-LP1240 Turntables
- Designed specially for these specific turntables
- Extremely high precision
- Made from thick 350gsm premium quality paper
- Detailed illustrated user’s guide included
- Delivery to US usually takes only ~2 weeks
9. Audio-Technica AT-VM95C/H Turntable Headshell/Cartridge Combo Kit Blue
- M dual Magnet cartridge with 0.6 mil Conical stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to head shell with just two screws – no nuts required.
- Universal 1/2″-mount head shell for 4-pin Turntable cartridges
10. Audio-Technica AT-HS1 Universal Headshell for LP120-USB
- All metal construction with integral finger lift
- Rubber washer for secure fit to tone arm
- Color coded lead wires and cartridge mounting hardware
- Fits the AT-LP120-USB, AT-LP240-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Turntables
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cartridge For Audio Technica At Lp1240 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.