You can trust our selection for Brake Line Bender Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46524 reviews for Brake Line Bender and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Brake Line Bender where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Brake Line Bender.
Comparison Chart for Best Brake Line Bender
46524 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Brake Line Bender in this article.
|1||OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender||9.6||Check Offer|
|2||Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle||9.6||Check Offer|
|3||Sufford 180 Degree Tubing Bender 3-in-1 Heavy Duty Tube Bender Brake Line Bending Tool For 6||9||Check Offer|
|4||Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red||8.8||Check Offer|
|5||VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16" & 1/4" Lines||8.6||Check Offer|
|6||ARES 70240-3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender - Easily Make 180 Degree Bends in Tubing - Works for 1/4-Inch||8.6||Check Offer|
|7||Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender||8.4||Check Offer|
|8||Capri Tools Tube Bender||8.2||Check Offer|
|9||Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit - 948006||8.2||Check Offer|
|10||Eastwood Triple Head 180 Degreess Tubing Bender 3/16-3/8 in. Tool Supply Imperial Roto-Lok Tube Bender||8.2||Check Offer|
1. OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender
- Capable of making 180 degree bends in copper brass aluminum and steel tubing
- Just one tool works on three sizes of tubing 1/4″ 5/16″ and 3/8″
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 × 10.6 × 2.8 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 lb
2. Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle
- Bends 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D. tubing (3/16″ OD use 1/4″ slot)
- Calibrated markings – for making accurate left-hand, right-hand and offset bends
- Patented Roto-Lok Indexing Lever – Smooth, tight 180˚ bends with less effort and improved control
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum with deluxe cushion grips for comfort and stability
- For bending soft copper, aluminum, brass, thin wall steel, and thin wall stainless steel
3. Sufford 180 Degree Tubing Bender 3-in-1 Heavy Duty Tube Bender Brake Line Bending Tool For 6
- EASY TO USE-SUFFORD manual tube bender is easy to operate and portabl.
- MANUAL PIPE BENDER-This copper tube bender is made from strong, durable engineering steel-the safest way to bend aluminum, copper, brass and thin stainless steel pipes.
- SUITABLE FOR 3 TUBE SIZE-Our pipe bender is a 3 in 1 tool and suitable for bending 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 inches (6, 8, 10 mm) tubes and pipes.
- AFTER SALES-We provide 100% perfect customer service.
- VERSATILE PIPE BENDER- This multifunctional pipe bender is suitable for construction sites, plumbing operations, transportation, manufacturing, heating, decoration and even garage repair shops.
4. Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red
- 3-in-1 Capacity】Three sizes of tubing 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D..
- Versatile Tools】Bending 0-180 degree copper , aluminum ,brass and thin stainless steel pipes.
- Ergonomic and Knurled Design】Ergonomic wide hook grips equipped with non-slip, long knurled grip handles allow you to deliver the optimal and comfortable working experience.
- Crafted and sturdy tool】High visibility markings 180° design.
- User Manual】You can manipulate and work it easily and simply with user manual.
5. VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16″ & 1/4″ Lines
- For use aligning, bending, and adjusting brake and fuel lines, fitting new hard lines, and changing the bend of existing lines.
- Constructed from heavy duty forged steel for strength and durability.
- Handle soft grips provide firm hold and comfort.
- Brass 3/16″, 1/4″ lines Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers.
- Easily bends tube without damaging or distorting tubing.
6. ARES 70240-3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender – Easily Make 180 Degree Bends in Tubing – Works for 1/4-Inch
- VERSATILITY: This tube bender works on three different sizes of tubing: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch.
- ACCURACY: This tube bender features a marked degree gauge that allows you to make accurate bends from 0 to 180 degrees with no guess work needed! Avoid collapsed tubing and inaccurate bends with our 3 in 1 tubing bender!.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This tubing bender is capable of easily making up to 180 degree bends in a variety of materials, including copper, brass, aluminum and steel tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program.
7. Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender
- Bends tubing up to 5/16″ (8mm) O.D.
- For copper and brass tubing, brake lines and bundy welding tube.
8. Capri Tools Tube Bender
- Easily make tight bends on round small-diameter copper, brass, and aluminum tubing
- Use with tubing with 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 in. outer diameter
- Bends from 0-120 degrees with reference marks at 45 and 90 degrees for accurate bends
- Compact design lets you work easily in tight spots
- Fits in any toolbox
9. Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit – 948006
- For cutting, bending and flaring metal tubing
- Perfect for automotive, HVAC, plumbing and electrical projects
- Fits tubing from 3/16″ OD to 5/8″ OD
- Handy storage tray fits in toolbox drawer
- EASY TO READ: Includes usage instruction with photos
10. Eastwood Triple Head 180 Degreess Tubing Bender 3/16-3/8 in. Tool Supply Imperial Roto-Lok Tube Bender
- Versatile Tubing Bender Forms Lines Easily And Accurately.
- Bends 3/16 in. , 1/4 in. , 5/16 in. Or 3/8 in. Tubing
- Smooth, Tight, 180-Degrees Bends
- Make Accurate And in.
- Steel, Aluminum Or Copper
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Brake Line Bender currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Brake Line Bender based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Brake Line Bender before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Brake Line Bender they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Brake Line Bender, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Brake Line Bender before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Brake Line Bender will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Brake Line Bender if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Brake Line Bender on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.