Our team studied on 36902 reviews available online for 3500 Watt Inverter Generator, chose the finest ones and prepared 3500 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 3500 Watt Inverter Generator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 3500 Watt Inverter Generator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 3500 Watt Inverter Generator
36902 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 3500 Watt Inverter Generator. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Craftsman 3500 Watt Portable Generator with CO Detection Technology||9.8||Check Offer|
|2||Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start||9.6||Check Offer|
|3||Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator||9.4||Check Offer|
|4||BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt||9||Check Offer|
|5||Champion Power Equipment 100522 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator & Coleman Cable 01915 3-Feet Generator Power Cord Adapter||8.8||Check Offer|
|6||Briggs & Stratton S3500 3500W Portable Generator with CO Guard and RV Outlet||8.6||Check Offer|
|7||Generac GP3500iO Open Frame RV Ready Inverter Generator - 3500 Starting Watts with PowerRush Technology||8.4||Check Offer|
|8||WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off||8.4||Check Offer|
|9||Generac 7127 iQ3500-3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Quieter Than Honda||8.2||Check Offer|
|10||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts||8.2||Check Offer|
1. Craftsman 3500 Watt Portable Generator with CO Detection Technology
- 3500 running watts and 4375 starting watts allows you to power most of your household items
- CO detection technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of CO are detected
- Features Briggs & Stratton 196cc OHV engine for easy, reliable starting
- 6 gallon fuel tank provides up to 19 hours of run time at 50% load
- Features never-go-flat wheels and fold-out handle for easy maneuverability
- 3 year limited warranty on chassis. 2 year limited warranty on equipment and engine
2. Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
- WIRELESS REMOTE START: Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before.
- ELECTRIC START: Trust the reliable 208cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
- RELIABLE AND POWERFUL: At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet.
- COVERED OUTLETS: 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
3. Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator
- Your purchase includes One Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator.
- Portable Generator dimensions – 23.
- Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA.
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge.
- Outlets – One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R).
4. BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt
- Super Quiet: power output 68 dB makes BILT HARD inverter generator became great choice for emergency backup in a power outage, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability, perfect for use at home, RV or while camping.
- Inverter Technology: Using advanced inverter technology this super quiet generator produces a pure sine wave power curve that is safe to use with sensitive electronics.
- Product Parameter: Gas powered – Electric & Recoil Start – 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV gas engine – 3400 rated watts and 4000 peak watts – Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V 8A D.
- Exceptionally efficient: The efficient design of BILT HARD inverter generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption.
- Warranty: BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer.
5. Champion Power Equipment 100522 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator & Coleman Cable 01915 3-Feet Generator Power Cord Adapter
- Product 1: DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Includes a low oil shut-off sensor and holds 0.
- Product 1: RELIABLE AND POWERFUL: At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet.
- Product 1: COVERED OUTLETS: 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets – Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- Product 1: INTELLIGAUGE: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease
- Product 2: 10/3 splitter y adapter, l5-30p to (2) lighted 5-20r outlets
- Product 2: Power distribution generator extension cord
- Product 2: Hard-usage and oil resistant cable jackets withstand harsh environments
- Product 2: For use in disaster recovery, restoration, renovation or maintenance projects requiring temporary, portable power.
6. Briggs & Stratton S3500 3500W Portable Generator with CO Guard and RV Outlet
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet – Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you’re away from home.
- Long 10 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt OHV Engine (208cc) – This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy Mobility – Featuring 7″ Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage – The Power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology – Briggs and Stratton’s patent-pending technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected in the operating area.
7. Generac GP3500iO Open Frame RV Ready Inverter Generator – 3500 Starting Watts with PowerRush Technology
- PowerRUSH Technology – Delivers over 50% more starting capacity-allowing you to do more with less
- Up to 50% quieter – ideal for noise sensitive environments/ up to 25% lighter – for improved portability.
- True power technology – clean power for sensitive electronics
- RV ready – connect directly to RV to power most RV air conditioners up to 15, 000 BTU
- USB outlets and parallel ready – connect 2 units together for double the power
8. WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off
- Dimensions: 23.2″ L x 18″ W x 20.1″ H | Weight: 99.2 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops.
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display.
9. Generac 7127 iQ3500-3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Quieter Than Honda
- ULTRA-QUIET – 40% Quieter than Honda* Advanced inverter technology and enclosure design provide optimal quiet performance (* Over 5 dB(A) quieter than the EU3000is, based on independent third-party testing).
- Ideal for work or play – durable steel enclosure, clean inverter power and easy portability make this the ideal generator for jobsites or recreational activities.
- 16% more power than Honda, Featuring power rush advanced technology.Rated AC Frequency:60 Hz
- Digital smart lcd – digital wattage meter, run time remaining display, generator status, hour meter and fuel level.
- USB ports – charge mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
- Electric start with power dial start/run/stop – three operation settings integrated into one simple-to-use dial (battery included).
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 3500 Watt Inverter Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 3500 Watt Inverter Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 3500 Watt Inverter Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 3500 Watt Inverter Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 3500 Watt Inverter Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 3500 Watt Inverter Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 3500 Watt Inverter Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 3500 Watt Inverter Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 3500 Watt Inverter Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.